Monday, October 19, 2009

We're almost done,

Steve just has to put up the corner rounder, it's stained and ready, then the room itself is done. My son-in-law put together my desk last night and is coming back this evening to put together my table and chairs.

I did go ahead and clear out some of the stuff crammed in my old stamp room, so I started working on my Christmas Stamp-a-stack cards last night. It was the first time I was even able to find the table or desk in my old stamp room in a couple of weeks.

I'm still looking for a black cabinet but until I find what I want, I will use my old baker's rack. I also have some bookcases, that I am using to display my craft fair items on, that need painted black, but that project will definitely have to wait until this weekend.

So hopefully, other than painting some bookcases, my new room will be done tonight. But as a I have said before, things rarely go as planned at the Jenkins household. My husband's job has seriously gotten in the way of getting things done, but since it is my husband's job that is paying for it, I can't really complain. LOL!

I will post some pictures in the next day or so.

Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...