Monday, October 12, 2009

Stamp Room Update

We didn't get much done Sunday. I told you things rarely go as planned at the Jenkins' household. Steve had to go to work right after church yesterday, and by the time he got home yesterday evening and ate supper, he was running out of steam.

He did get my new ceiling fan installed though. And there isn't much I can do at this point but I did get the windows and screens washed. So we made a little progress.

Depending on how Steve's day at work goes today, we are hoping he can get the floor down this evening. Then we have the border to put up, the furniture to put together and it will be about done. I'm still searching for a black cabinet and I have some wooden shelving I need to paint black and I will be ready to move in.

Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...