Sunday, October 4, 2009

Scenic Season

I knew as soon as I saw this stamp set in the new catalog that I was going to get it. I knew it would make quick, easy and very pretty cards.

On this card I used the Dryer Sheet technique. I stamped the image in Black Stazon ink on Whisper White cardstock then ran it through my Zxyron machine. I then stretched a dryer sheet tightly on that piece and trimmed it up. Rub some Dazzling Diamonds on that, attach it to Basic Black cardstock, tie on some ribbon and there you have it.

I'm sorry you see my thumb in the picture, but I wanted to tilt the card a little so you could see how glittery it really is.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

love it, you inspire me to try it out

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...