Saturday, October 3, 2009

Delightful Decorations




Here is another display card from my open house. Remember I told you I had made several cards, so I have more to come.

This card featured two new items from the Holiday Mini catalog. First of all, I used the Frost White shimmer paint on this card and I also used one of my new stamps sets - Delightful Decorations. This card is a total case.

I used Handsome Hunter and Elegant Eggplant ink and cardstock. But can you see the shimmer on the ornament? I did that by inking up my stamp with Elegant Eggplant ink then using a sponge dauber, I dabbed Frost White shimmer paint directly onto the stamp before stamping the image. This card is very pretty in real life and was very quick to make. This card is in the running for my Christmas cards this year.

Thanks for looking,
Kim











No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...