Tuesday, January 4, 2011

XOXO

Although I don't normally send Valentine cards to anyone, I do enjoy making them.  So here's the first one of the season.

I used two different embossing folders on this card  - Finial Press and Perfect Polka Dots - as well as the Pinking Heart Border Punch.  To make the heart I used Basic Black cardstock in the Scalloped Heart of Hearts Embosslit Die and punched out the new Red Glimmer Paper with the Full Heart Punch.  The Red Glimmer Paper is another one of the gifts from my hubby that is available starting today in the new Occasions Mini Catalog.  The Glimmer Paper is great, you get all the glittery look, without all the glitter mess. The stamp club ladies will love this since my husband has banned glitter from the house. (We do break out the glitter when he's not around).  And the sentiment is a rub-on which is also available in the Occasions Mini.  That mini really has a lot of great products in it.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

4 comments:

Dale Morin said...

Really like this card. I am loving that Glimmer paper. TFS

helloholley said...

Perfect!!! I love it ;)

Patti said...

Really pretty card. I don't send many out either but I enjoy making them.

The Country Rose said...

So pretty! I love it!

Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...