Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Out with the Old, and in with the New

The Holiday Mini ordering period is over, but don't worry, the Occasions Mini catalog is now available and you are going to love it.  There are a lot of great products and I will continue to showcase some of those items through out this week, so stay tuned.

To view the new mini, just click on the picture.  I will also have a link to it on the left hand side of my blog.  If you would like to place an order you can do so at my website - http://www.kimjenkins.stampinup.net/.  Just click on the shop now link on the top right hand corner.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kim

ps - don't forget to scroll down to see a few of the things I have made with my new products.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...