Sunday, January 9, 2011

Treat Box Card

Is it a card or is it a box?  It's both. 

This is my first go at a Treat Box Card.  On the left side is a little box that you can put small treats or gifts in.  I've put tealight candles in this one.  If you wanted to put jewelry or something really small in it, you could put a piece of transparency over the opening so that it couldn't fall out.  Or you could just not punch the window in it at all.

On the right side is a pocket that you could put a tag with a message on it or you could slip a gift card into it.

These are really pretty simple to create and would make great gifts for anytime - Christmas, Valentines, Birthdays.


Thanks for looking,
Kim

ps - I know it's late, but I still got my post in today.  That makes 9 days straight!

3 comments:

Yolanda said...

Congratulations on 9 consecutive days of posting! That really is an accomplishment! I really like your project today too. It's very clever. TFS.

Penny Hanuszak said...

Love this treatbox card. Hadn't seen this idea before. TFS!

The Country Rose said...

Whoo hoo! You are on a roll Kim!!! Absolutely love this box card! I especially think it was very clever of you to punch the window pane with the Modern Label punch. Do you have a tutorial for this kind of card?

Have a great day Kim!!!
Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...