Monday, January 3, 2011

First Sale-A-Bration Card

This is my first card made with my new Sale-a-Bration set (another Christmas gift from hubby).  I made this card for a teenager in our church who was born on January 1st, so this is also my first birthday card of the year.

The picture isn't so great, but the colors I used for this card were from the Stampin' Up Color Coach.  The combo was Concord Crush, Tangerine Tango, and Daffodil Delight.  I know I thought yuck at first too, but it grows on you.

The set I used is called Punch Bunch and will be available to earn during Sale-a-Bration.  All the images in the set coordinate with - you guessed it,  one of our punches.

You can also see just a peek of the inside of the card.  It's  "the thing" now to decorate the inside of your cards also.  And I've always liked decorating the envelopes with a little something.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

3 comments:

Kathy W said...

great card for a workshop too, have to get me some of that concord crush twill ribbon

MuseMyWorld said...

I love this card!! The colors are great and I love the simplicity. TFS!!

Ashlee
www.musemyworld.com

Crystal said...

I really like this CAS card, Kim. So far I haven't been a HUGE fan of the concord because it's so dark, and yup...I wouldn't have thought this combo would look good, but I LOVE what you did - the perfect balance of all the colors! :) tfs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...