Saturday, January 8, 2011

No Project Today - but check out Walker Wear

I just wanted to pop in with a quick post.  I've posted everyday this year and didn't want to break my momentum now.

I just got my house back last night.  I took Brandy to her doctor's appointment yesterday - things are going well so far, just still on bedrest - then took her back home.  Then I came home got Rob and took her back to college and after I got home last night I put on my pj's and did pretty much nothing all night.

Today I have to get my house back in order.  Carpets need swept and toilets need cleaned.  Believe me I would much rather be stamping.

I do still have several projects to show you that I completed before Brandy and Hydi came last week, but I need to take pictures of them first.  I also need to pack up what's left from my Christmas Craft Show that my daughter Jessi and I participated in.  I sold my stamped items and Jessi sold hair clips, bows, headbands, Pony O's, barrettes and tutus.  They were really cute. 

Jessi does have a few left and if you would like to see some of things that she makes check out her page on Facebook, it's - www.facebook.com/walkerwear - she does special orders and she does ship her products.  She just got a new Cricut and Big Shot for Christmas so I'm sure she will be adding a lot of new items soon.

Well I've got to run, those toilets are calling my name and the sooner I get my work done the sooner I can get into my stamp room.

I hope you all have a good weekend and thanks for stopping by,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...