Sunday, July 5, 2009

My New Look...

While surfing the net tonight, catching up on my favorite blogs, I ran across a blog that offers free blog layouts. So here is the one that I picked for now. I may change it as the site offered several to choose from.

Anyway, this new layout comes with three columns instead of two which is what I had. So if the posts seem a little out of whack, this is probably why. I also need to adjust my sidebars somemore, but it is after midnight now and I have to get up for church tomorrow so I am going to bed.

If you are interested in the site that I got this layout from, there is a link at the top of my blog. It was very easy to follow the instructions to install this.

Goodnight and thanks for looking.

Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...