Thursday, July 2, 2009

CHECK OUT THE SIDEBAR!

Hi everyone,


Just a quick post to let you know about some of the specials going on at Stampin' Up.


First of all the new catalog is out and if you would like a copy, just shoot me an email. You can also see it online by clicking on the picture of the catalog on the left hand side of this blog. Scroll down a little further and you can view the new Definitely Decorative catalog that is also available.

Stampin' Up is also running a great special this month. Each Monday they will post the Deal of the Week, this item will be discounted for one week. This week's deal is the scallop punch for 30% off. Keep checking back as I will update this each week.


Also, if you have considered becoming a demonstrator, whether it is to get the discount or to start your own business, now is a good time to do so. Stampin' Up is offering a "mini starter kit" for just $85. Click on the button to find all the details.

As I posted previously, I am trying to catch up on some things that I got behind on due to the craft show I participated in, so I haven't posted any projects lately. But I am going camping this weekend and taking some "stuff" with me. So hopefully, I will have some cards to post next week. And again, don't forget to check back to find out about next week's special. We will get a new special each Monday for the month of July.

Have a safe and happy 4th of July.

Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...