Sunday, July 12, 2009

The More the Merrier!



Remember, we are doing simple cards here.
This card is again made with The More the Merrier Hostess Set and the new Teeny Tiny Wishes set.
I used ballet blue for the card base, I don't think I have ever used this paper before. The image is colored in with various Stampin' Up markers and I hope you can see the little bit of dazzling diamonds glitter that I added on the hat and on the snow.
I also used my favorite tool, which I told you before were punches. I own most of the punches that Stampin' Up has and a few they don't have. On this card I used the brand new Modern Label Punch along with my well used Word Window Punch.
I haven't forgot about sharing with you my "latest and greatest" purchase. It will be coming soon!
Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...