Thursday, July 16, 2009

Aren't These The Cutest Things...

No, not my granson although he is pretty cute too. I was talking about the Keychain Scrapbooks.



Now those that know me, know that I am not a scrapper for a couple of reasons. One I don't usually take very good pictures and two the idea of doing a big 12x12 scrapbook is overwhelming. I like projects that I can finish in an evening.



But I saw these on another blog (I will try and find it again so I can give proper credit) and decided to make one. They are so quick and easy to make. It took longer to figure out which pictures to use and how to use my printer dock that I hadn't used in ages, then it did to make the actual scrapbook.



When I told my daughter Jess (who likes to scrapbook), that I made her and her sister a scrapbook, she was all excited and wanted to know how long I had been working on them. Then I showed her the scrapbook and she just laughed, although she did think they were really cute. This is Jess' son Ryan, who is holding his Aunt Brandy's scrapbook. It has pictures of his cousin Hydi in it. The finished size of these scrapbooks are 2"x2".



Thanks for looking,

Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...