Sunday, April 6, 2008

No Copics, No Problem


Here is one more card for tonight, then I'm off to bed. I stamped the tree image on watercolor paper and used the Stampin Up Markers to color it. I just scribbled several different greens on the image and used my aquapainter to blend it all together. I tried to follow the tutorial that I found on a blog called No Copics, No problem. Copics are expensive artist grade markers that lots of people like to use to color in their images. You can get the same affect using your Stampin' Up markers and watercolor paper.

I also used the Outside the Box technigue again. I will try and post the links to these tutorials here soon.

RECIPE

Paper: Watercolor paper, Chocolate Chip, Mellow Moss, Always Artichoke
Ink: Stampin Up markers - Always Artichoke, Mellow Moss, Close to Cocoa, Garden Green, Old Olive
Accessories: Chocolate Chip Twill Ribbon

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...