Sunday, April 20, 2008

April Stamp Club Projects

Here are the projects we did at our stamp club this past Thursday. The pictures still aren't the greatest, so I apologize for that. I do have written instructions for these in a word document, so if you are interested in that, just send me an email.



The first card uses the stamp set Year After Year and the matching wheel, which is part of the wheel special offered this month. If you buy certain stamps sets, you get the matching wheel for free. Check out the link at the side under specials for more details. I used Elegant Eggplant and Summer Sun for this card as purple and gold are our school colors. We used the Watercolor Crayons to color in the graduation cap. We also used the distressor tool on one of the layers. To help fill in the bottom corner, I used circles punched out with the 1/4" punch. This would have been a good spot to put the graduation year "08", but I didn't have a current number set small enough.
This matchbook style card opens up to reveal a package of Lemonade and the saying "make lemonade". I used the computer to print out the sayings. The new Tart n Tangy set from the mini catalog was perfect for this. The colors used were YoYo yellow and Green Galore.


This last card is a 3x3 Scratch n Sniff card. I used a mixture of 1 part KoolAid and 2 parts clear embossing powder. If you can find the clear KoolAid, I would definitely suggest using it. We used markers to color in the strawberry, the Designer Paper is from the hostess paper pack. To get the embossing mixture just on the strawberry part, we used the Versamarker. The colors used were Wild Wasabi and Real Red. I think most of these cards are pretty straight forward, but if you like instructions, again just send me an email.
Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...