Friday, April 18, 2008

Another Card From My Stash


We had our stamp club Thursday night, Terri had a good party. We had a guest - Hi Lisa - who was a first time stamper, but she stamped like an old pro. I was going to post the cards we made, but my pictures didn't turn out very well so I'm going to wait and try to retake them in the morning, if we have some sunshine instead of rain.

So to hold you over, here is a card I made several weeks ago. I had considered submitting it for a contest, then decided not to. I used the Bud Basics set on this card. I stamped it on watercolor paper and colored it with markers. I used my new fine point quickie glue pen to outline the flowers then added Dazzling Diamonds. This card is very sparkly in real life.

RECIPE:

Paper - Watercolor paper, pretty in pink, mellow moss
Ink - Stampin Up Markers: pretty in pink, mellow moss, regal rose, always artichoke, so saffron
Accessories - Dazzling diamonds, Mellow moss taffeta ribbon, SU rub-ons


Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...