Friday, April 11, 2008

My Ohio Shopping Trip

My husband had to go to Ohio for a business meeting on Thursday and he told me he would take me shopping if I wanted to go with him. So we left Wednesday morning and our first stop was in Columbus Oh. We went first to Archivers. We don't have one of those stores around here so this was my first experience with them. They had a very nice store. Lots of stuff and everything was organized very well but I didn't buy a whole lot. I like to stick with my Stampin' Up products for the most part, but I did buy these cute brads (notice the 1/2 off sticker) and some pearls. I think my husband was a little surprised that was all I bought.


The next stop was a Michaels store. The closest Michaels store to me is about 1 1/2 hours away so I don't get there very often. They did however have all their Cuttlebug stuff 1/2 off so I bought some more plates, some embossing folders and a die. I would have got more but they were really picked over. The long black thing is a strip for my paper cutter and Michaels is the only place I have found them so far. The nice clerk let me have it for 40% off. I also bought a few prisma color pencils. I'm working on completing a set of the 48 Stampin Up colors, but again they didn't have a lot to choose from but they were only 89 cents.


Here is a stamp set I bought from the dollar bin. I got it because my oldest daughter is expecting and I thought it was really cute.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...