Friday, April 11, 2008

My Ohio Trip (part 2)

I couldn't fit all the pictures in one post so I'm splitting them up. After we left Michaels we spotted a Target. Again, no Target close by me and I am always hearing about what people find in the dollar bin, so I had to stop in and look. I got really excited here because I found some coordinating paper, stamps, embellishments and ribbons. I bought one of everything they had.
This picture shows the wedding paper, stamp set, pearls and embellishments that all match. The heart shaped box has buttons, ribbon and little tags in it that matches the paper.
This picture also shows albums that match the paper and embellishments. The little bottle has a lot of cute embellishments. They were sold out of the pink bottles that matched the little girl's paper and album.

This last picture is some more odds-n-ends that I found in the dollar bin. The recipe cards will make great recipe books using the Fat Chef from Voila for the covers.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...