Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Punch Art Kangaroo

I love punch art. Whenever my friend Terri comes over for a "play date", we usually make some kind of punch art cards. This is one that I think we made last month.

We used several different punches to make the kangaroo - Wide Oval, Large Oval, 5 Petal Flower Punch, Word Window Punch, Trio Flower Punch, Heart to Heart Punch and the 1" Circle Punch.

I can't remember which designer paper I used (I've slept since then), but the card base and ribbon is Melon Mambo and the layer and kangaroo is Close to Cocoa.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Awww...this card is so cute! :) I love punch art, too...have a whole file devoted to it. ;-) Great colors, too! Without looking it up, I believe the DSP could be either Sweet Pea (current), or Candy Lane (retired)...but I'm leaning towards Sweet Pea. :) tfs!

The Country Rose said...

Awwww, too cute!!! You did a great job!!

Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...