Saturday, March 6, 2010

I'M SO EXCITED

AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT - How many of you 80's girls remember that song? I am pretty excited. I get to go to my first downline meeting tomorrow. The really cool part is - I don't even have an upline, not until you get to the 4th and 5th level anyway and they really didn't want to be bothered with me.

I sent out emails to demonstrators that were close to me - found them on the demonstrator locator - and explained I didn't have an upline but would like to get together with other demonstrators, maybe even form our own team of sorts.

Anyway I did get emails back from two different demonstrators who were just starting downline meetings and said that me and my one downline was welcome to join them. So tomorrow is the day for my first downline meeting and I can't wait.

I will tell you all about it later.

Kim

2 comments:

Crystal said...

Those meetings are great!! :) My upline doesn't have them (that I know of), but my demo friend includes me in her group...she's so sweet! :)

So happy for you - have fun! :)

The Country Rose said...

Sorry to hear that your upline won't have anything to do with you until you reach a certain level- that's terrible! But I'm so happy for you that you found a group of demo's to get together with. I wish the demo's in my area were so inclined, especially since my upline moved to another state :( Have fun and wishing you the best with your new adventure!

Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...