Friday, March 5, 2010

My New Stamp Space





Remember last fall that I told you my husband was remodeling our old livingroom to make it into a new stamp room. Well I never did post the pictures.

Also, I decided not to move my stamp room into the new space. I use this space mostly for classes, I also have items and cards displayed that I sell at craft shows. Sometimes, when I am working on projects, I do spread out into this room, but other than the sewing station and the cricut station, the rest of my stuff is still in my old stamp room (which is adjacent to this room).

The first picture was taken from the doorway of my old stamp room. You can see the tree at the far end of the room. I can't get a good picture of it with it being in front of the window, but I change the decorations as the season or holiday changes. It is still dressed for Valentine's Day, but I have a few things to put on it for Easter.

The card rack was a bargain that I got. A craft store was closing and the owner sold me the rack for $10.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

3 comments:

Crystal said...

Oh my....you are soooooooo lucky! I would *love* to have a space like this, let alone ANY space! lol

Kathy W said...

love it, it is soooo neat and clean

Stampin with Kristy said...

I love your new space! It looks amazing!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...