Tuesday, August 18, 2009

It's been a while...

since my last post. Things have been pretty hectic at the Jenkins household.

We had VBS at our church August 3-7 and it was great. God blessed us with more kids than we planned for so we had to do some scrambling to get everything we needed, but God provided as always. We had 42 kids and about 20 adults and that's a lot of people to feed supper to each night. We are a small church out in the country so for us to have so many kids each night was a real blessing.

Of course the weeks before VBS were spent getting ready and then the last night of VBS my husband had to have a stint put in and so he was off work all last week. Add to that his son and granddaughter coming to visit and getting ready for Rob to go back to school, things have been pretty much chaos around here. Throw a day in of freezing corn (Thanks Terri) and you can see how my last month has been. Busy!

But Steve is back to work this week, all the company is gone and Rob has started her senior year today. I cleaned house yesterday and have errands to run today, but I'm hoping tomorrow if my internet cooperates, that I can start posting some projects again. I haven't hardly had a chance to play with my last order and I just put in another order today that will be here Thursday. I haven't even brought in my purchases from our new Joann's Fabric store that I bought a couple of weeks ago. They are still riding in the trunk of my car. But cleaning my stamp room is on my list of things to do today.

So thanks for hanging in there and I will be back with some projects this week.

Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...