Saturday, August 22, 2009

Happy Bearthday Hydi!

Today we are having Hydi's first birthday party,

her birthday is actually on the 25th.


Hydi is doing really well now and they have been reducing her medication. She did have to have one of the hemangiomas on her bottom lasered, but other than that everything has went better than was expected.


I just received a BIG Stampin' Up order in on Thursday. I thought this would be my last order for the year, but now I'm thinking there are a few more things I need to get.


Anyway, part of my order was the new Build-a-Bear dies and stamp set that we are offering, so I decided to do Hydi's card with that stamp set. I apologize for the poor picture, we are leaving in just a little bit and it's to0 windy outside to take pictures so I took this one inside and it's not a very good picture. But you can really see all the shimmer on this card. I went over the dress, shoes and part of the gift bag with a Gelly Roll glaze pen. It's very sparkly in real life.


The other thing I made for Hydi was this gift bag. Again I used the Build-a-Bear dies and the new Designer Series Paper that goes with it. It's time for us to
go to the party so I will be back Monday with a very cool
project, so please be sure to check back then.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...