Thursday, August 27, 2009

No Mistakes - Just a reason to embellish

Have you ever heard people say when it comes to cardmaking, that there is no such thing as a mistake, just more reasons to embellish?

Well this little bear gave me a reason to embellish. Actually my husband who was helping me did. He didn't have the magnet situated on the die correctly and part of this little shirt was cut off. It was very noticeable, so I tried to round off the shirt and just shorten it up a bit. Then she looked like one of those heavy guys on comercials where there bellies are hanging out the bottom of there t-shirts. So I decided to make it look like we did this deliberately, and I gave her a belly piercing. And wouldn't you know it, now the short shirts are going out and the long shirts are coming in. I'm always behind in the fashion world.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...