Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Working on a new blog layout...

If you are checking out my blog today, it might be a little wonky. I have been trying to decide which blog layouts I like best. I thought about doing a valentine one, but then I would just have to change it again in a few weeks, so I took that one off and put this one on.

I'm ready for spring, warmer weather, flowers, and especially sunshine. I don't think this cold weather would be so bad, if we could just have some sunshine with it. It has been pretty dreary here in central Illinois the last several weeks. I like to wake up to the sun shining through my bedroom window, and that just hasn't happened lately.

Anyway, this blog layout just made me feel better, like a glimpse of spring. Be sure to check back tomorrow, maybe even later this evening. I'm having our church's women's Bible study here tonight and so I am supposed to be cleaning house. I am hoping to get some things posted later this evening though.

Thanks for stopping by,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...