Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Cute Mouse?


I like to randomly click on blogs while I am checking out the forums over at SCS. Sometimes I look at the first few posts and I'm done, and once in a great while I find one that I just really enjoy, and this is one of those blogs - http://stampininthecountry.blogspot.com/ - I actually looked at her entire blog. I like her style, she has great projects and here is one of them that I cased.

The little mouse is made with the ornament punch from Stampin' Up. The colors are so pretty in real life. I guess I need to start taking my pictures in the morning and catch some of that natural lighting. I had every intention to do that today, but before I knew it my daylight was gone.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

Awwwwww! You are so sweet! Thank you so much!

I LOVE your mouse card!!!! Very pretty and love the added touch of the bow around his neck.

Barb

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...