Wednesday, January 27, 2010

January 2010 Stamp Club Projects


Here are two of the three January Stamp Club projects we did this month. My pictures of the third project were all so blurry that I can't use them. I will try retaking them again. I must have had shaky hands that day because most of my pictures from that day are very blurry.


The Top Note Quilt Card is a stepped-down version of my earlier post. I used a lot of new products on this card. The "Sending Love" paper, the Pinking Border Punch, Heart embosslit, Whimsical Words Clear mount stamps.


The calendar also uses some new products - the Good Neighbors Clear mount stamp set and the Sweet Pea Designer paper stack.


Thanks for looking,
Kim



3 comments:

Kathy W said...

great projects! I will have to remember to share the top note quilt with my customers

michelle sturgeon said...

Love your quilt card!

Sharon Graham said...

Love your projects and I bet your customers did too. The top note quilt card is beautiful.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...