Saturday, December 5, 2009

We are just going to have to accept the fact...


that I am a terrible blogger. It's not even that I don't have anything to show you. I have a ton of stuff that I haven't posted yet. I'm not sure what my problem is, part of it may be that I dislike taking pictures. I'm just not very good at it, even though I try to follow some of the photography tips I have found online.


I guess the best thing for you to do is to sign up for my email updates, then you will know when I post something.
Anyway, here is one of my lastest projects. I saw these on Becky Roberts blog and thought they were really cute. Just sort of a new twist on the Peppermint Patty projects. The bag is a pretzel bag, and I found these in the cake decorating section of a "big box store".
Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...