Saturday, December 5, 2009

OK last one for today....I think


I am really on a roll. Here is a card I just made a few minutes ago for the Limited Supply challenge on Splitcoast. The guidelines were to make an all white card. You could use one color of ink, but the paper and embellishments had to be either white or clear.


I think my card meets all the requirements but it is very difficult to photograph an all white card, especially with my photography skills. This really is a very pretty and sparkly card in real life. Iused all Stampin' Up products. The paper is shimmer white, the ink is the Platinum paint from the mini. I also used the petals-a-plenty embossing folder and dazzling diamonds glitter. The Poinsetta was made using punches.


Again, thanks for looking,

Kim

1 comment:

Stampngrl said...

This is beautiful!

Sue

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...