Saturday, December 5, 2009

Simple Picture Frame with Matching Card



Here is Christmas picture frame that I made. This was a white wooden frame that I covered with retired Stampin' Up paper. The Christmas tree was made with all Stampin' Up products and the snowman was made with a die cut machine.




I also made a matching card. I thought this would be a cute gift idea, you could put your child's picture in it and give it to a grandparent.




Thanks for looking,


Kim




ps - can you believe two posts in one day? And I already have a post scheduled for tomorrow.

1 comment:

The Country Rose said...

Oh my gosh! I LOVE this frame- too cute! Thanks so much for the sweet comments you left on my blog a few days ago! I am going to spend some time surfing your blog and will be adding it to my list of favorites :). Happy and Blessed 2010 to you and your family!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...