Monday, March 2, 2009

Symbols of Salvations



This is another card I made using a retired Stampin' Up set - Symbols of Salvation. The sentiment was perfect for a young lady who came forward and accepted Jesus as her Savior two weeks ago at church.
This is a very simple card, but I think the paper really "makes" the card. It's the new double sided textured cardstock called Parisian Breeze. The cardstock is so pretty, there isn't a single sheet (or side) that I don't like.
I also used my new Eyelet border punch and the new white organdy ribbon - all from Stampin' Up. The little cross is a charm that I believe I bought a Wal-mart a long time ago and just hadn't found the right card to use it on - until now.
Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...