Thursday, March 5, 2009

Spiral Pop Up Card



Here is my first try at a spiral pop up card. I used my cricut and a spiral .cut file that is available on this blog - HERE.


I have tried cutting my own spirals with scissors, but wasn't very successful, so I was excited when I saw someone had designed a spiral for the cricut.


The card uses the Just Buzzin By set available in the new Stampin' Up catalog. I can think of several more cards that I would like to make using the pop up spiral.


I had another "playdate" this week with my friend Terri, so stayed tuned and I will post some of the cards we made.
Thanks for looking
Kim


Recipe:
Paper - Whisper White, Basic Black, Yoyo Yellow, Watercolor paper, Non SU designer paper
Ink - Black Staz-on ink, Yoyo Yellow, Only Orange, Blush Blossom and Green Galore Markers
Accessories - Black brads, Dazzling Diamonds glitter

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

fun, I did not know there was one for the cricut- hopefully one will get done for bigshot!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...