Sunday, March 8, 2009

Round Top Easter Basket

Here is the Easter Basket that I made for Debbie, my February Stamp Club Hostess. I got the pattern for the basket from SplitcoastStampers.

I used Certainly Celery for the basket and the new Designer Series Paper "Delicate Dots" that is available as one of your Sale-a-Bration choices. I used my Simple Flower Embosslit to make the flower and the Little Leaves die. The border was punched with the new Eyelet Border punch.

In case you haven't heard, Stampin Up is going back to one catalog a year and three mini catalogs. And I'm thrilled. It is hard to keep up with two catalogs and I am not as familiar with all the new product as I would like to be. I keep looking in the catalog to find out what everything is called as I'm trying to post.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...