Friday, January 30, 2009

The first of the Valentine Cards

Here is one of my Valentine cards. I saw the penguins on several blogs and decided I had to give them a try also.

I did change the beaks on mine a little bit. After several tries of making the heads and not satisfied with them, I finally figured out a way to make them so they came out each and every time.

I used basic black, whisper white and pumpkin pie paper on the penguins of course. The background paper is from the Candy Lane Designer paper and the card base is Red Riding Hood. I used the scalloped edge punch, oval punch, small oval punch, 1 3/8 circle punch, large oval punch, tab punch and the Punches Plus brass plate. I love my punches in case you can't tell. (All Stampin Up products).

Thanks for looking
Kim

5 comments:

Kathy W said...

kim-love your version of penquins- this is adorable

Unknown said...

This is the cutest thing I've seen...I can't wait to try this myself.

Sharon Graham said...

How stinkin' cute are they! Love it.

Anonymous said...

How bleeping adorable!!! lol

Nicole said...

How completely adorable!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...