Thursday, January 22, 2009

January Stamp Club Projects







I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, everytime I try, my computer locks up. Here are the projects that we did at Stamp Club this month. I'm not going to post all the details, I think you can figure it all out. If you have any questions on any of these projects, just send me an email and I will be happy to help you.

I would like for you all to pray for my granddaughter Hydi, she's in the hospital. She has RSV and pneumonia. She looks so pitiful with her little oxygen tubes and IV's, but when I went yesterday to see her, she was smiling at me before I left. She was admitted Monday and I'm not sure if she will be able to come home tomorrow even. The doctor said she was a very sick little girl, so please keep her in your prayers.
Thank you
Kim

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

Love your projects, Kim! You've inspired me to pull out the mailboxes I bought. Hope your granddaughter is well soon; it's so hard to see the little ones when they're sick!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...