Thursday, January 22, 2009

Just Buzzin' By ...

Sorry for the bad picture, the lighting was horrible. This is one of the new sets in Spring/Summer catalog. In addition to the images shown, there are 2 more bees, a honey pot, a flower, and a sentiment that says "have a honey of a day". These could be used for birthday cards or thinking of you type cards, just about anything really.

I've already gave the card away so I don't remember for sure what colors I used. I think it was summer sun, more mustard and I know I used chocolate chip. It's hard to see, but I added dazzling diamonds to the bee's little wings. I think this will be a very popular set.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

1 comment:

Kathy W said...

very fun and glad you got to give it away already!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...