Saturday, February 21, 2009

This is a lot harder than I thought...


Keeping up with this blog is a lot harder than I thought it would be. I don't know what my problem is, I will do pretty good job of posting for a few days, then BAM, I hit a big dry spell. Oh, well, all I can do is say I'm sorry, but I do appreciate those of you who keep checking in.


Enough excuses, I wanted to share a card with you. Several weeks ago my friend Terri came over and we spent the whole day making cards. That was a lot of fun. She drug over a bunch of her stuff and we had a big mess in my stamp room. But we did get quite a few cards made. This is one that I did using the Upsy Daisy set which I've had for a while now.
I stamped the flowers in Pumpkin Pie ink, then stamped it again with So Saffron to give it the shadowed look. I punched the butterfly from some old So Saffron DSP that I had. I layered it all on pumpkin pie paper and added some pumpkin pie ribbon. That is my favorite thing about Stampin' Up, the way everything matches.
Thanks for looking,
Kim

1 comment:

Jana O'Brien said...

I love the monochromatic look of this card!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...