Sunday, February 22, 2009

Another card from my playdate...

I told you yesterday that my friend Terri came over a few weeks ago and we made cards, well here is another card that I made and it all started with the ribbon. As I told you, Terri brought a lot of her stuff over and in her ribbon box was this piece of ribbon which I really like and matched perfectly three of Stampin' Up's colors - Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie and Baha Breeze - so those are the colors I used on this card along with So Saffron.

The stamp set is Dreams Du Jour, another set I haven't had a chance to play with much. I made the scalloped layer by punching 4 square scallops with my punch and taping them together. Pretty cool, huh? The embossed layer was made with my cuttlebug folder, because my Stampin' Up texture plates hadn't arrived yet. Just remember to stamp your images BEFORE you emboss.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...