Sunday, August 10, 2008

I've been busy... Again

I'm sorry I haven't posted for awhile (again). I've been busy (again). I keep hoping things will slow down. Anyway, I've been busy with my oldest daughter's baby shower. My middle daughter Jessi and I hosted a shower for Brandy. She is due September 28th.

And while trying to get ready for that, I was also trying to get ready for Vacation Bible School. If you have ever helped with VBS, you will understand what an undertaking that can be.

I will be posting more about each event later, but to hold you over, I'm going to post a card I made some time ago. It uses the set Pun Fun.

I also want to remind everyone that the new catalog is available for ordering starting tomorrow, August 11th. There is a lot of great stuff in there. Also, I just started a Stampin' Up website. I haven't had time to personalize it yet, but if you want links to the new catalog or specials, it is all right there, just go to http://www.kimjenkins.stampinup.net/ and enjoy!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...