Monday, July 21, 2008

Cricut Card

I finally got to use my Cricut Expression for fun. It has a lot of features that I'm still just learning about, so be patient and hopefully I will turn out some nicer cards.

This is my first attempt. It's very basic. I used the "Walk in My Garden" cartridge. I cut the hydrangea flower in card mode, then cut the overlay. So basically the machine cut out the flower part of the cardfront which is Mellow moss cardstock. Then I cut out just the top part of the flower in Lavendar lace cardstock and layered the two pieces on top of the mellow moss. I added the tiny flowers on the side, stamped the sentiment and cut it out with the two oval punches.

Tie some ribbon and there you have it. The cool thing is, I cut both colors with one cut.

The big "E" does a lot more complicated projects, and once I figure them out, I will show you.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...