Monday, August 11, 2008

You Can Start Ordering Today....

The new Stampin Up catalog is now available. I just put in an order today. They have a lot of cool things in the catalog, it was hard to keep the order "reasonable". I did order the Big Shot, which is a die cut machine, and it will be available to customers starting September 1st.

I'm planning on having an open house in September if all goes well, and you can all come over and play with my new toys.

I've been trying to get my new Stampin Up site up and going, but it is a little more complicated than I thought. I did send out a newsletter tonight (at least I tried to), so some of you should be receiving it soon.

I'm sorry I don't have a card to post tonight, but I hope to have pictures of Brandy's shower up tomorrow. I want you to see the diaper cake I made and the bouquet of roses made from baby socks that my friends made. They are adorable - so check back tomorrow.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...