Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My Nephew's Wedding


One of the things we did this weekend was to go to my nephew's wedding. His dad (my brother) was the one who married them.


It was a pretty wedding. And wouldn't you know it I forgot my camera.


Here is a picture of the card I made for them. It really shimmers in real life. It took me a long time to figure out how I wanted to make the card, but the card itself is pretty simple.

I used my cuttlebug to emboss each end of the card, I used my Score-pal to add the lines. Throw on some flowers and pearls from Stampin Up's Pretties Kit, tie on some black ribbon add a charm (it says love) and there you have it.

I think the feature that really makes the card is the Shimmer White cardstock. When you open the card, there is an embossed pocket (like the front) that we stuck their money in.


Blessings

1 comment:

Hulda Pollock said...

Very elegant and pretty! I have yet to try this embossing technique, I think you did very good!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...