Monday, May 26, 2008

May Stamp Club Projects

I seem to have a hard time posting on a regular basis these days. It's partly because we have been busy and partly because I haven't been feeling well. Hopefully things will calm down soon.

Here are the projects from this months stamp camp. I apologize for the dark pictures, I've taken them at night and they don't turn out as well as when you have natural light.
This first card was made using the "black magic" technique. You simply stamp an image in Whisper White craft ink, dry the ink, and color the image in with Stampin Up Pure Color Pencils. The lines on the background was made using the Zig Painty Pen. I'm not going to post all the details as it's late and I'm tired, but if anyone wants directions, just email me and I will send you a copy. I have them saved on a word document.

This second card is a gate fold card.

The last project pictured is a card holder. You could put 4-5 cards plus envelopes in this box. I think they would make neat gift items, a complete set of cards and matching box holder.

Well those are the projects for this month. I'm sorry for the lack of details, but again if you are interested, just email me and I will send you the instructions.

Blessings

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...