Sunday, February 24, 2008

Homemade Text Stamps


My husband made it home this afternoon and helped me make a stamp before he was down for his nap. Actually, all he does is put the "sandwhich" together, but he does a pretty good job of it.


I only had one stamp that was not useable and two of the stamps I will have to ink carefully, but the rest all looked great. So here is a card I made with one of the stamps. It's the tiny stamp that says: Faith Hope Love. You can see it still on the block down in the corner of the picture.


I also used some of my new cuttlebug embossing folders and some of my new SU ribbon. The flower is from the Sale-a-bration stamp set Friendship Blooms.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...