Saturday, March 22, 2008

Finally - a new post...


I hadn't realized how long it had been since I had posted anything. Time really goes by fast.


So here is a new card. There is no stamping on this card. This one was made with my new embossing folders for my cuttlebug. I used two different folders on this card. I also used my new scor-pal to add some lines to break up the embossing folders and the "thinking of you" sentiment is one of the rub-ons from Sale-a-brations.


I used watercolor paper and colored in the birds and swirls with my SU markers. I messed up on the bottom and ran the embossing folder in upside down, so my dots are not embossed out. To cover up my mistake, I just colored the dots in with a SU marker also.


Do you reconize the color of the paper? It's Stampin' Up's retired Mauve Mist. I thought I had a bad batch of Pale Plum paper on my hand before I realized this was one of the colors Stampin Up retired several years ago. I added some ribbon to the top of the card and it's done. A really quick and easy card to make.


It's become very popular now to use two different embossing folders on your cards. You can go to this site to see some really amazing cards using the Cuttlebug embossing folders.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...