My husband helped me yesterday make this stamp. He put my "sandwhich" together so I was able to make two fairly large stamps with one pouch. Usually if I'm doing it , I just do one image and center it in the pouch which causes a lot of waste. But he was able to get me two very good images.
This image came from a coloring book I had. You can see the actual stamp also in the picture. I attached it to the acrylic block with temporary tape.
I colored the images in with Stampin Up's Pure color pencils and metallic pencils using the gamasol technique. I've just recently tried this technique so I'm not very good at it yet.
The other stamp we made was a repeat of one I had already made. It was the one of the puppet, I made one for a friend of mine.