Sunday, October 24, 2010

Snowman Dominoe Pins

Lot of people are getting geared up for craft shows right now and everyone is looking for ideas.  For the last couple of years, I have done two small craft shows in our local area during the holidays.

One of my best sellers at all the craft fairs are these dominoe pins.  These make great stocking stuffers or if you just need an inexpensive gift for a co-worker or neighbor these are just the thing.  Sometimes I package them up with a topper and if I run out of time, I just throw them in a basket.  Either way, people love them, especially after they find out it is made from a dominoe.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

5 comments:

Patty Mickle said...

Great idea and thanks for sharing. I am preparing for craft fair and may have to make some of these.

Lori Ingebritson said...

I love your pin and I just happen to have some dominoes begging to be stamped! I'm guessing you stamp with stazon and craft inks. If you have time and don't mind sharing your "recipe" it would be fun to learn how!

wanda box said...

these are soo cool thanks for sharing

Amanda said...

Your snowman pin is adorable! And is that glitter being used for snow?

Kim Jenkins said...

Yes I added Dazzling Diamonds glitter with a 2-way glue pen.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...