Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christmas Stamp-a-Stack 2010




 Here are the Christmas Cards that we made at my Stamp-a-Stack last week.  Each person made 3 of each design and we also had matching envelopes.

I will try to get some pictures up of the "stepped up" version of these cards.  A few pearls, some glitter and ribbon can really add a lot to a card. 

 These cards I kept very simple for a couple of reasons; 1.  Some people make and send a lot of cards.  I didn't want to bog them down with too many layers.  2.  When you go to send these in the mail, some post offices are very particular and you end up paying a lot of extra postage when they feel that ribbon knot or brad on your card.  3. I had some new stampers and didn't want to overwhelm them with too many tools or techniques.  4.  My husband wanted to come home at a decent hour that night so time was also a factor.

Thanks for looking,
Kim

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Oh what a great group of cards to make - perfect for a SAS! My fave is the sparkly purple one! :) tfs

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...