Sunday, September 14, 2008

NEVER BEFORE SEEN PROMOTION

From August 11 through September 30, Stampin' Up! is providing never-before-seen savings on brand-new stamp sets: 15% off select new, die-cut stamp sets from the Fall-Winter 2008 Idea Book & Catalog--no additional purchase necessary.

To learn more about this promotion - just head on over to my Stampin' Up website . While you are there, take note of the - Shop Now - button at the top of the page. You can now order from me right from the comfort of your own home. Pretty cool, huh? You also still get hostess benefits on any orders over $150. So check it out.

I will be trying to customize my Stampin Up website over the next few weeks and hopefully will get some of my own creations updated. The website will also have the latest specials right on the home page - so check back often.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...