Friday, October 19, 2007

Versatile Stamp Set

I wanted to show you how versatile one stamp set can be. So, I'm going to show a series of cards using the same stamp set. I bought the Year After Year stamp set from Stampin' Up. There are eight stamps in this set that covers most occasions and holidays. The first card I'm posting uses the pumpkin stamp. I have used a birthday greeting on this card. But if you changed the greeting, it could be a fall card, Halloween card or a Thanksgiving card.

I really wish I could take better pictures, because this one really doesn't do the card justice. It's very sparkly in real life. I sprayed it with a Pearl Ex powder and hair spray mixture.

RECIPE: All Paper and Inks from Stampin' Up

Cardstock - Close to cocoa, Only Orange, Old Olive, More Mustard, Ruby Red

Ink - Only Orange & Summer Sun markers, Brown Stazon, Close to cocoa.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...